Saturday 17 September 2011

Doctor Who Catchphrases

I'm going to do a whole list of Doctor Who catchphrases starting                  now      Geronimo, Bow ties are cool, Allons-y, It's bigger on the inside, Exterminate, Delete, Are you my mummy, Hello sweetie, Spoilers, This is a kindness do not be alarmed, Praise him, Yes we know who you are, Look in the corner of your eye, Fish Custurd, If it's alien it's our's, It's another dimension in space, Get him in the Tardis, It's a Tardis, Mr Smith I need you, Trust me I'm , My name is  just , You are unauthorised you will feel a sensational tingling sound when you die, Information, Were giving you 10 seconds and then were going to get you, You are the weakest link goodbye, I'm regenerating, I'm an alien, No, Yes, Run, You shall be catalogued, Crime is swift. Burn with me, Tell her , Yeh, Your getting married tomorrow, There's damp in this wall, Count the shadows. Don't blink, Where's your room?, Would you like a cup of tea?, Tweet, Tweet, We just want to play, I am Jennifer Lucas, Hello sexy, Ah-ha, Big Bang 2, The Pandorica is opening, Son-ta ha, Paint, Merry Christmas, Turn left, 4 knocks, Who turned off the lights?, An awful lot of running, It's called an Adipose, It's living fat, You Are Not Alone, Bad Wolf,  Harkness, I'm the tin dog, Hello Brigadear, It's a sonic screwdriver. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment