Tuesday 25 December 2012

The Snowmen

The Snowmen was a great episode especially for Steven Moffat. I love the idea of the memory ice and how it mimics what you say. The whole Clara Oswin thing is really interesting and shouts Steven Moffat. I noticed that Clara was born on November 23rd the date Doctor Who started. I loved the title sequence it is so much like classic Doctor Who. I love the TARDIS it's so much like the old one. I love Strax he is very funny. Also I loved when Clara said it's smaller on the outside. Clara may be a  like Romana, an old Doctor Who companion who was a Timelord, as she regenerated back to her old version. Next of series 7 looks great. I loved it when  aid it's taller on the outside or something like that. I like how diverse it is having a gay couple. Not related but I learnt every Doctor Who companion ever and I'll teach you how to learn it. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment