Tuesday 19 March 2013

My Thoughts on Tom Baker

Tom Baker is by far my second least favourite Doctor, my least being McCoy. I think Modern Whovians rather say their favourite Doctor is rather David, Matt or Tom Baker. Why say Matt Smith I made a post why you shouldn't say Matt Smith. Oh yeh and also why Tom Baker. You have never seen Tom Baker in your life. All though I am being a bit hypercritical as my favourite Doctor is Pertwee. Anyway you have probably only seen him on Sarah Jane Adventures in a flash back even though Sarah preferred Pertwee. But I have 2 reasons why I don't like Tom Baker.
"Only 2!" says annoying Doctor Who fan.

1
"I know nothing about this show!"
His actual character is annoying. He is so smug as well.
"I'm a Timelord!" quote 4th Doctor.
"I'm better than you!" not quote 4th Doctor.
Also he was always having a laugh. He was never serious enough. Also when he was the 3rd he was smart but then he became an idiot and left Sarah Jane in Scotland, which isn't England.

I'll never forget that.

See what I did there.

2
Tom Baker as a person is annoying. He thought he knew what was good for the show by thinking it should be more about the Doctor.
"You need the companion to relate to the viewer. Doy." says annoying Doctor Who fan/ me.
Tom didn't read the script properly and apparently sometimes didn't know what was going on, indirect quote from Tom Baker.

Now you know why I don't like Tom Baker.

P.S I'm presumably going to get a lot of views from this as it's about Tom Baker.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment