Saturday 30 March 2013

The Return of David and Billie

So David Tennant and Billie Piper will appear in Doctor Who 50th. I have 2 issues with this.

1
It's a lazy way so fans will be interested in the 50th. David Tennant was fine but not the best and he'll probably be the parallel human Doctor thing. Rose who I don't really like is also going to be in it.
GET OVER ROSE. ROSE SHOULD BE DEAD SO EVERYBODY CAN GET OVER HER.

2
Why don't they tell us that they'll be in it till later. It really spoils the mystery of the 50th.
If it's call the 2 Modern Doctors or The Better 2 Modern Doctors or Moffat meats Russel or Rose's Choice then I will shoot myself. If any of those guesses are correct then I win the mystery prize.

It's so lazy. The 50th will be celebrating how long Doctor Who has been going on for. So don't make the thing to return be the non real Doctor and Rose.

I'm really annoyed.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment