Sunday 24 April 2011

The Impossible Astronaut

So a new episode of the series The Impossible Astronaut watch it before reading this. So you know what's happened 's dead and 's pregnant. Once I find out what those forget me aliens are called I'll post about them. Anyway I think the astronaut is Nixon, River Song but most likely 's Daughter what she calls herself Jefferson. River killed a good man so she might of killed him. But you could see the astronaut's mouth that looks like Nixon's. I don't think  was 1103. Those forget me aliens might be pregnantcy because she kept on forgetting. Oh yes is  dead again. And  doesn't have a third heart so he died.  killed her daughter. I'm still sure  isn't 1103 even though there's Jim the Fish. Well I'm very excited about Day of the Moon hopefully that well explain all including who River Song still the first rule of  he lies and he's in prison most likely Area 52. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment