Friday 25 March 2011

Amy and Rory

Amy is 's companion. There is rumours that Amy has been in doctor who and those rumours are true.She was in Fires Of Pompeii series 4. She was on of those people with drawn on eyes on their hands.Amy is played by Karen Gillan. In  Who she has a boy friend called Rory. Rory is in love with Amy and said at the exact time as  that the Tardis is two dimensions in space and also said at the same time that they should be in a hospital with a coma. May come handy for the next series. I heard there will be 2 series's in 1 year.Rory has a big nose. I just found out that Steven Moffat wrote the script for a comedy doctor who in 1999 for comic relief called Curse Of Fatal Death here's a hyper-link http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/videos/p00fm3w5 if watched that and found it as weird as I did then tell me. Also I got a follower imagine if someone was following you that would be freaky please comment. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment