Saturday 23 February 2013

Dalek Invasion 2013 AD

Have you ever seen the Doctor Who Movies with Peter Cushing?
No?!
Good.

Basically there were some spin off films which one called Dalek Invasion 2150AD which came out in 1965 which was one year before The Doctor regenerated meaning no one knew that would happen so in the film. Doctor Who and his Granddaughter Susan who is a little girl go to the future and find out Earth was invaded by Daleks. But Doctor Who is a human and tells everyone his name is Doctor Who Ahhhh!. Anyway there is a very memorable moment in the film here:


But they recreated this for a Doctor Who Documentary for the 50th anniversary called An Adventure in Space and Time or as I call it a DocWhomentary, I came up with that myself yes I am funny. Chortle chortle.  Here is the recreation:





Mark Gattis is writing it and it's going to be about the making of Doctor Who or Something. David Bradley, the guy who played Solomon in Dinosaurs in a Spaceship, will be playing William Hartnell and Reece Shearsmith will play Patrick Troughton. I don't know who will play my favourite Doctor Jon Pertwee. Maybe they'le reverse the polarity of the acting flow. Chortle chortle.

I'm really excited for the DocWhomentary. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment