Monday 11 February 2013

Who is The Leader of The Silence?

Before you think anything I am not suggesting that The Doctor created the silence by saying who is the leader of the silence as in a previous post I mentioned that I hate it when people call The Doctor Doctor Who. Anyway my theory is that the Master created the Silence and Madame Koravian is The Rania as well as Harold Saxon's wife also being the Rani. I have no evidence to back this up but it would make sense for the 50th and also the Master is a trickster a hypnotist. He probably used those skills to brainwash River and to persuade people The Doctor should die. Also when the Doctor was about regenerate he thought of the Master wishing him to die. But the Master's greatest fear is the Doctor. Or maybe they'll be brothers like in Austin Powers. I f you have any theories tell me and I might make a post in your name about it. Bye.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment