Monday 25 February 2013

The Cybermen Review

The Cyberman Review startssssss now! I think the classic Cybermen are better then the recent Cybermen as I find that they have more of a back story but of course the new ones haven't been around too long. I don't like the Cybus industries on the Cybermen. I find though the Cybermen represent a trans-humanist world and the main issues with it. It does add a philosophical question of what makes you human and it makes sense that you can't just have a bit of the body you need every component.
I think humans are sometimes stupid with particular situations. It never comes to mind that they could be safe as all Cybermen. The Cybermen will be making a return and I hope they are the original Cybermen. The design of the Cybermen are at times disappointing. I think the Cybermen should have a bit of human parts to them and as time progresses it gets overcome by technological parts. I think the Cybermen though are scary mainly because of how you can hear them stomping and how they are made out of hard solid metal. What I think spoilt the Cybermen is how they have lasers on their arms. I think they should be holding guns like they use to.

Vote Yes on legalising guns.

Just kidding.

They look tougher to the new Daleks as you can't see the metal on the Daleks. I think metal always looks tougher. I do love the Cybermen and I would be fine if someone were to say they were there favourite alien. Although I wouldn't as now there robots and I would actually walk away if they said that there favourite robot is Daleks. They are not robots!!!!!!! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment