Saturday 23 February 2013

Rory Theories

I'm going to talk about some Rory theories, yey!

1
I find this theory really funny. There is a theory that Rory is The Master. Chortle chortle. People think this as:
1. There was a fob watch in Amy and Rory's house suggesting he turned himself into a human.
2. He wasn't surprised that the TARDIS is bigger on the inside.
3. In the God Complex his room was the exit, which clearly it is, and he is trying to escape from hiding.
4. In Let's Kill Hitler Rory said that there was a banging in his head after River regenerated.
Here are the issues:
1. Rory's dad probably bought over a fob watch to tell the time to keep track of his cube diary.
2. He studied about it.
3.The Master's biggest fear is The Doctor also there is a theory that Rory's room is the exit as he doesn't want to risk his life with The Doctor.
4. I don't know.

I find that if this were to happen it would be quite distressing to have a nice character to turn out to be The Master.

2
This is a really interesting theory that there is something wrong with Rory's timeline. We assume that Rory is in the same year as Amy meaning they are roughly the same age. In Dinosaurs in a Spaceship Rory said he was 31 years old. But by peoples calculations he is about 26. One big thing though is that on his id card as a nurse it said he was issued in 1990. That means he became a nurse at roughly the age of 5. or it meant he was born then and was 20 years old and not in uni. Everyone thinks this is on purpose and not a continuity error I think it's a continuity error. Although it would be funny if it does happen and someone reads it and goes "WHAT AN IDIOT!"
Some people think The Doctor created an alternate universe some how I don't understand it I'll be honest you can find out if you care.

3
Just an extra one I have found out about. Rory is Omega!

Doctor Who fans are great.

And no when I say other people I'm not referring to myself. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment