Saturday 23 February 2013

The Eleventh Doctor Review

Just so I'm clear this is a review on The Eleventh Doctor not Matt Smith. He is not my favourite. I think the issue is that I'm growing up and little kids love Matt Smith and middle aged women love Matt Smith. Little kids love him because he's funny and middle aged women love him, I quote "Coz he's soooooooooo hot!". I think he is made for America. I came in when it was the 9th Doctor and I think that's a fine place to start but to me it seems like America started on Matt Smith and then find out about Tennant and Ecclestone. Matt Smith has all these catchphrases and I hate that. "Bow ties are cool." says Matt Smith "Ha ha ha, he made a joke about his bow tie!" says rubbish annoying American Doctor Who fan who came in on Steven Moffat era. There is a thing about the Eleventh Doctor which I don't like maybe because it's different or it's bad and that is that his character evolves. I have an idea that The Doctor and Amy's relationship changes as they get older. In series 5 the new Doctor has recently been born and so has Amy. They grow up together but then Amy get's married and becomes a mum and at the end when Amy and Rory have died, rest in peace, he is a crying baby. The Doctor's character changes and it's weird and strange and it's as if he's regenerated. Sorry about this short post ,"It's cooool!" replies annoying Doctor Who fan, but I just want to tell you the Eleventh Doctor sucks.
Bye.
Yes this is my first gif.

No comments:

Post a Comment